Bar & Lounge Furniture Guide
Bar & Lounge Furniture Guide
Courtesy/News Source: insideoutcontracts.com
From sophisticated to quirky and casual; bars and lounges can be customised with a variety of furnishings to create a variety of atmospheres. Depending on the style you’re aiming for, a range of seating and furniture options should be considered.
For instance, consider the seat height of furniture – lounge chairs with low seat heights can be paired with upholstered low stools to save on costs but increase on covers.
Bar stools and high 2 or 3 seater benches can be grouped for communal drinking and dining areas, and can be paired with fixed banquette seating customised in seat height to match the seating opposite.
Quick Tips :
- Consider levels. Adding high seated areas as well as normal dining height areas create depth and a more dynamic space.
- Seat vs table. On average you should consider approx. 30cm of space between your seat height and table top for a comfortable sit.
- Stain proof fabrics. As any barman would tell you, spills are inevitable. Opt for stain proof fabrics to keep your bar or lounge looking great and avoid porous table tops such as white Carrara marble which run the risk of permeant stains.
- What goes around comes back around. Choosing to have return springs in revolving barstools allows them to spring back to their set position for convenience.
- Durability. The furniture must be robust and practical to withstand the wear and tear of a busy day or night- Lucky for you all Inside Out Contracts furniture is guaranteed for contract use.
Check out some of our favourite Bar and Lounge Furniture projects to get you started.
Bouchon bar stool
You can’t get much quirkier than the Bouchon stool; shaped like a wine bottle cork top and made from cork. The novel design also allows you to have branding lazered into the seat for a true tailored bar stool design. Choose from black or white metal frame and two heights available.
The Laila chair modernises the popular shaker style to provide a simple and inexpensive seating choice in a range of bright RAL colours to pick and mix from. Perfect for casual and colourful bars, the Laila can also be supplied with an upholstered seat cushion for added comfort.
With curvaceous appeal, the Columbia armchair is a luxurious Italian made design perfect for bars, hotels and lounges. Pair with matching sofa and bar stool for a really decadent look.
The Spoke table is from Inside Out’s bespoke range and benefits from an endless choice of finishes and materials. A highly contemporary and design-led piece perfect for lounges, hotels, bars and restaurants at dining, coffee and poseur heights.
Constantine lounge chair
The Constantine lounge chair is a gorgeous Italian-made upholstered chair featuring signature studded seams and metal slipper caps. Upholstered in contrasting fabrics for the back and front, the Constantine makes a very bold statement.
Lobby 1 sofa
A traditional button back sofa, the Lobby 1 in 2 or 3 seater size is handmade in our UK workshop using traditional techniques. Completely customisable in size and finishes, the Lobby sofa at M restaurants include contrast fabrics, contrast piped seams and traditional solid wood legs.
The Bentwood stool is a timeless furniture design style popular for pubs, cafes, bars and bistros. Featured at Swift Bar with a chic round seat cushion including piped seams and single button top detail, the Bentwood stool is easily dressed for a glamorous night.
Traditionally handcrafted in Italy, this bar stool is an easy glamorous choice with a focus on craftsmanship and comfort. Available with matching side chair and armchair, the Adele collection is adaptable to any design; scheme classic or modern.
For more information, check out our industry brochure collection by signing up to our website here >>
Other collective brochures include Cafe & Restaurant, Hotel, Spa & Healthcare, Leisure, Education & Workplace.